BRENDAN Mervyn Brand pleaded guilty to breaching bail after he failed to report to police.
The 38-year-old was also facing serious assault of police and obstruction charges, but prosecution formally offered no evidence to the Mackay Magistrates Court and the two charges were dropped.
The court heard Brand wasn't aware he had to report to police.
He was fined $150 and no conviction was recorded.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
House 4 3 2
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee