JUST IN: TWO local men have been saved from their sinking dinghy on Fairbairn Dam, near Emerald, this morning.
It is believed the pair was out fishing when their boat started taking on water.
See Friday's CQ News for the full story.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie