The new National Disability Insurance Scheme will receive $1 billion over the next four years.
It will include nearly $460 million for individual support packages, case management and assessing the needs of people with a disability over three years.
A further $362 million will be spent on preparations for changes to disability service delivery and a national disability information technology system over four years.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie