Get a taste of the country life at this one-acre property just 5 minutes’ drive from town! Surrounded by trees offering plenty of privacy, plus there is plenty of room for a pool and shed!
• Large veranda wraps around 2 sides of the house offering plenty of outdoor living space to relax or entertain
• Beautiful timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances & ample cupboard space
• Spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining area
• Lovely timber floors add to the character of this home
• 4 spacious bedrooms all air-conditioned, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
• New carpet & paint to all bedrooms and both bathrooms are newly renovated
• Double lock-up garage with extra parking space
• 4,284m3 allotment with plenty of room to put in a shed & pool
If you are seeking peaceful family living, then this home is well worth the inspection! Visit the open home or contact Rory Wex to arrange your private inspection.
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
7 Springdale Avenue, Inverness, Queensland, 4703, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Now that the Moon and Jupiter are transiting together in your third house, you can take a journey that will bring you a great deal of...