Solid tilt-slab concrete construction, stunning Ocean Views, a pool AND a shed are just some of the features on offer at this unique Coastal home. Meticulously maintained and cared for plus there is an opportunity to run a business from the lower level or purchase an already established chiropractic business with its own clientele.
• Downstairs is fully set up to run a business with an entry waiting room plus large adjoining air-conditioned office
• The current long-term chiropractic business with its own clientele is available for purchase
• There is also a bathroom, laundry and a 4th bedroom/2nd office downstairs
• Open plan living upstairs allows the lovely sea breezes to flow through the home creating a relaxed coastal haven perfect for entertaining family & friends
• Large kitchen boasts heaps of bench space with stone tops, electric cook top, & island bench
• Ocean View entertaining decks upstairs & down overlook the above ground swimming pool with timber decking part way around – perfect for the summer months
• 3 bedrooms, master with a walk-through robe & air-conditioning
• 2-way bathroom acts as an ensuite to master bedroom whilst still servicing the rest of the house
• Fully fenced 800m2 allotment with side access to powered 6x4m shed, plus double lock-up garage with plenty of storage
• Recent upgrades include, new paint inside & out, re-screw & re-paint of the roof, tinting & security screens to windows, new lights & fans throughout, re-staining & regular upkeep of the timber decking surrounding the pool
• New playground and bus stop just a few metres down the street, metres from the Beach and a short drive to Yeppoon CBD
This is a truly exceptional family home in a quiet neighbourhood – you must inspect to appreciate! To enquire about the business opportunity or arrange your own private inspection contact Rory Wex today!
5 Barnes Street, Barlows Hill, Queensland, 4703, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You�ll be very nervous and impatient just now. You will get tired of your daily routine which could cause you to make quick and erroneous...