Quaint 2-bedroom cottage, tropical fruit trees and a beautiful creek make this 2.5 acre parcel a magical place to call home!
• Variety of tropical fruit and citrus trees
• Cottage can be extended or renovated to suit and features air-conditioning
• Country style Kitchen with dishwasher
• One bathroom and separate laundry
• Massive 6 x 12m shed great for car, boat or trailer storage
• 8,895m2 allotment with 4 fenced paddocks plust there is a chicken coop and plenty of room for the kids to run and play
Located just a short drive from the Byfield state primary school and general store this would be a great place for families looking for the rural lifestyle without too much land maintenance.
122 Arnolds Road, Byfield, Queensland, 4703, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Today, break free of any constraints. Someone close to you may resist this. You could be given same latitude in an uncomfortable financial...