Located in Frenchville, blending family entertaining with comfortable living.
- The shed has easy access for caravans, boats and trailers.
- The home is bordered by two streets which allows great access away from fast traffic areas.
- The interior is finished with fresh paint and is well kept.
- Ideally positioned close to all shops, schools and supermarkets.
- Fully equipped for modern living.
- Walk to the shops to get the paper Sunday morning – just two minutes away.
- Located in the forever popular Frenchville.
- If you need a SHED or wanting somewhere to store your toys CHECK THIS OUT!
- Reasonably priced, well fenced, great access.
- Low set with just a few stairs may work well for the aging community.
- The interior is open plan and allows for breezy living every day.
- Check out this wonderful Frenchville home it may have benefits that suit you.
If you have been looking around for a great home in Frenchville for a reasonable price it may do you well to check this beauty out.
145 Gair Street, Frenchville, Queensland, 4701, Australia