IT'S DREAM LIVING & ENTERTAINING at this fabulous Tabletop Estate home on the city's doorstep, promising these 4 and even more:
- Covered high parking for a large motorhome/caravan (10m x 4.5m x 4m high)
- A sensational outdoor spa for bliss & happiness amidst a tranquil bushland setting
- An epic 12m x 5m entertainment area & fantastic shed
- Beautifully updated throughout for gorgeous presentation
PRESENTED by Jacqui Walker Sells, spot the kids playing happily across 1 acre & hear laughter inside as you arrive home via your choice of 2 driveways.
NOW YOU'VE ARRIVED. #Trending here now:
- Full length front verandah for homestead street appeal
- A formal entry
- Large lounge room adorned by wood heater, polished floorboards, reverse-cycle air conditioning & attractive carpentry embellishments
- This flows to the spectacular full-length entertainment area with dream spa!
- Entertainer's luxurious granite kitchen with 6 burner gas cooker, a concept rangehood, large fridge space, stainless steel cookware & beautiful tiling
- Polished floorboards to dining room & concept lighting throughout
- A fantastic home office
- Master bedroom with polished floorboards & reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Total of 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- A luxurious bathroom experience with clawfoot bath, a stone top dresser & designer vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry & linen storage
LET'S SPA! LET'S ENTERTAIN!
- Yes! There's a 12m x 5m undercover happy zone, running full length of the home
- Wow! There's a sensational spa for blissful soaks & good times
- Invite your favourite friends & family for endless fun!!!
- Roll-down blinds for all-weather enjoyment
- Positioned to capture spectacular bushland views
ACROSS 1+ GLORIOUS ACRE, discover:
- A lovely full-length front verandah
- Gorgeous landscaped gardens & lush trees
- Rolling mountain views & birdlife
- Driveway 1 leads to an extra-high carport for a motorhome or 2 tandem cars (10m X 4.5m x 4m high)
- Driveway 2 leads to a fantastic double garage
- 2 x 20,000 litre rainwater tanks plumbed to irrigation for garden and also to the home
- A fully-fenced, private 4,535m2 allotment (that's more than 1 acre!)
- Set in a tranquil cul-de-sac surrounded by lovely lifestyle homes
- 3.4km to Withcott Primary School via Debra Street
- 3.6km to fuel, convenience shops & medical centre via Debra Street
- On the city's doorstep! 6 mins to Toowoomba ... and with most truck now far away on the bypass, Range travel has never been easier!
MAXIMISING THE MOST HAPPY MOMENTS, it's time to bring your motorhome & bring your bikini to the good life at 10 Woodland Crescent in Withcott. SPECTACULAR & RECOMMENDED!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm your desired INSPECTION TIME.
***HELPFUL SUMS & INSIGHTS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Spa: Included in sale
- Capital Growth: 25.1% growth to median price in Withcott across recent 5 years (Source: RP Data)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment Size: 4,535m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 115m (north boundary) x 41m (west boundary)
- Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- General Rates: $1,150 / half-yr (approx.)
- Land Use Classification: Dwelling - Large Housesite
- State School Zone: Withcott Primary (P-6, 3.4km) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 3.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.