Are you an experienced Pen Rider?
Do you have work ready horses?
If so, Whyalla Beef is now offering exciting opportunities for you to join our team.
Whyalla Beef Pty Ltd currently has 3 x pen rider positions available for immediate starts.
Our feedlot is situated in the Southern Darling Downs region, on the border of QLD and NSW, near the town of Texas.
Our pen riders are a pivotal part of our team and are responsible for daily livestock handling including pen riding and stock movements’ together with diagnosing animal health symptoms and administering health treatments.
What we can offer you:
• Above award wages with overtime available, at penalty rates.
• A generous, above award (way above), weekly horse allowance.
• Subsidised camp accommodation with chef prepared meals.
• Training, development and potential for career growth.
• Position is permanent, full – time, with a 10/4 roster.
We are looking for individuals who;
• Have proven horsemanship skills with access to a minimum of two suitable horses and tack
• Previous feedlot experience
• Have a strong commitment to animal welfare, health & nutrition.
• Have their own transport and drivers licence • Are able to safely complete all tasks
• Are Q-Fever vaccinated Remuneration is based on the Pastoral Award 2010, however, we believe you are worth more than that and will discuss the full package, on offer, with the successful candidates.
Interested and would like to know more about the role on offer?
Please contact Julie Stone, HR Manager, on 07 4650 ... or if you would like to apply, please forward covering letter, together with a current resume, including referees to email@example.com
Originally published on: Buy Search Sell