This property allows you to drive through the carport to a decent and flat back yard with a 6 x 4 shed positioned in the right hand corner. There is a possibility of access from either side of the property.
This back yard has room to expand the existing shed and still have sufficient grassed yard for kids and pets and its fully fenced.
This a is a steel frame build and with a concrete pathway surrounding the entire home. Slightly elevated the property captures the breezes coming in from the South East. There is an opportunity for a home owner to expand on this block with gardens and a bigger shed if this is what is required.
* 6 x 4 shed (not powered) a front roller door street facing;
* 632m2 but ideal if you have some toys and need to park them out the back;
* A veranda on two sides of the house, you chose where to sit and relax this is the ideal spot of an afternoon as its in full shade;
* Neat and tidy, modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and walk in shower;
* A new and spacious laundry; 3 bedrooms 2 with C/fans and BIR's and decent in size;
* The living area, kitchen and dining is what stands out and with the rake ceilings it opens up the entire home and fills it with natural light.
* External cladding means no painting required and whirly birds on the roof;
This area is tucked away off Beak Street, it's not a big street as it comes off Daniel Drive but its removed from the continuation of traffic on Beak Street and is surprisingly quiet.