This has been a family home from day dot and only ever one owner. This is pretty rare these days but the family have wonderful memories of growing up, partying with family, celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and weddings all under this roof spanning some 60 years.
A delightful 3 bedroom original Queenslander provides an ideal opportunity for the new owners to create their own special memories.
* 728m2 block with side access to a carport at the rear of the property;
* A mass of well attended gardens and plants surround the home which have all been lovingly cared for by the owner;
* A recently rejuvenated kitchen provides a modern layout with double sink, wall oven and hot plates;
* The bathroom has been recently renovated and now has a walk in shower with space to manoeuvre;
* A solid iron roof with hardwood trusts and weather board external walls;
* With such a decent size block this property is ideal for the garden lover and for those starting out.
Plenty of room on this block with access to the rear of the block and room for a big shed.
This is one of the most unique pockets of South GLADSTONE, it has so many original homes and long time owners. Keen buyers are seeing the true value of these Queensland style homes and purchasing them purely because they are on good size blocks and are so well constructed.
It's easy to drive into town and the schools are close by. With a splash of paint inside, remove the carpets to expose the solid hardwood timber floors throughout and you have a beautifully renovated modern Queenslander.