A good style of brick has been selected in the construction of this home. This, along with the dark tinted windows and security screening is a stand out.
Double gates gives ample side access to allow for extra vehicle parking for the boat or caravan to be off road.
* 660m2 block: 6 year old lowest brick with open plan living;
* An expansive outdoor living and entertaining area with a built in bar;
* Ducted air; Ceiling fans, security screening throughout;
* Media room or fourth bedroom has additional storage;
* Main bathroom, shower and a S/bath; Separate Laundry;
* All BIR's with the main having a walk thru into a spacious en suite;
* Green house to stay with own watering system set up for the keen herb or vege gardener;
* Floor plans available;
The kitchen has an Island bench for food preparation, a dishwasher and large fridge space. The by-fold sliders can be pulled back to open up this kitchen/living space to the outdoor entertaining area.
New carpets have just been laid in all the bedrooms with the remainder of the floor space tiled. The garage has an auto door and storage facilities. Neat and tidy yard with gardens at the front, a feature of the home.
This home is on the elevated side of the road, this block is relatively flat and provides a comfortable grassed back yard for the kids to play.