This impressive home stands out as you drive towards the top end of Apollo Drive, you can't miss it!
Extremely well designed to capture the breezes and the views to the south east with a 'colonial' finish on all the windows and doors on the ground floor.
* 750 M2 block with designated parking for the caravan; Spacious block with room for a pool;
* Double garage; The main entrance to the home via 5 steps onto the large tiled deck;
* The master bedroom offers parents not only a spacious bedroom but a parents retreat'. Take advantage of the large space and some quiet time or sit and relax on the tiled deck; A large WIR and renovated en suite walk in shower with floor to ceiling tiles;
* Two double bedrooms with BIR's and ceiling fans;
* Main bathroom, powder room, bath and large walk in shower (floor to ceiling tiles;
* A comfortable and carpeted formal lounge with a fire place and a built in bar; 5Klw Solar system; Roof Insulation;
* Second living area combined kitchen and formal dining room;
* Big spacious kitchen with 2 stainless steel wall ovens and cupboards to the ceiling, a walk in pantry, dishwasher and kitchen servery;
* A good floor space in the laundry, room for craft work, sewing table etc.
A superb outdoor sitting area is an extension of the home from the living room. This particular room has been set up for relaxation any time of the day or evening, take your favourite book and relax.
37 Apollo is a big family home built in 1990 with the extra big bedrooms, formal dining and lounge rooms and the large serviceable family kitchen where half a dozen family members can potter around preparing meals, all at the same time.
The size of the home provides a lot of options for the family. it's spacious, it's comfortable and it's modern. This is not your average four bedroom home / floor plan.