Backing onto the Kin Kora Primary School, this multi level timber home is absolutely awesome. Cypress flooring in the main living room with the high rake ceilings. This flooring flows through to the dining and family rooms and the kitchen which are all on the same level.
A great home purposefully designed and built for this family. A different floor plan with two bedrooms on the top floor with the master and en suite and 4th bedroom and main bathroom on the ground level.
* Deck running the width of the home South East facing with canopy of trees bringing various bird life. Owners had set up feeding trays to attract the bird life;
* Freshly painted deck and rails; Gardens re configured with a neat grassed outdoor sitting area;
* New flooring in the main bathroom and toilet; Storage cupboards everywhere; Storage area under the house;
* Built in Robes in all bedrooms with the main having a WIR and en suite;
* Ceiling fans in all the rooms including the living area;
* A kitchen with views, big windows brings in the natural light;
* A Built in Bar is a real feature and the owners decided it can stay;
New flooring in the main bathroom and toilet. A decent size bathroom with a full size bath and shower. With 718m2 of land, a great opportunity for the kids to explore the grounds with trees and scrubs and bird life. Children attending Kin Kora Primary school well you couldn't be any closer.