Situated in the middle of Mt Archer National Park, with stunning city and rural landscape views, this architecturally designed home delivers the best Central Queensland living has to offer.
Enjoy 5-10 degrees cooler summers, the wood fireplace in winter, breathtaking sunsets year-round and daily visits from the resident kookaburras and scrub turkeys.
Located a short drive from the Capricorn Coast, 25 minutes drive to the airport, 10 minutes to schools, 12 minutes to Rockhampton's large Stockland shopping complex and just a short stroll to the Mt Archer children's playground, picnic areas, mountain bike and bushwalking tracks.
This home features:
* 4 bedrooms including a large master with walk-in-robe and spa bath overlooking Rockhampton city
* Built-ins in all rooms
* 2 bathrooms plus en-suite to master
* Gorgeous open plan kitchen, living and dining
* New kitchen with butler's pantry, stone benchtops and servery which opens to the large entertainers' deck
* Wood fireplace
* Kids' play area (with potential to convert to a further alfresco area/fire pit)
* Landscaped gardens
* Fully fenced yard
* Built-in sprinkler system
* Automatic window shutters and blinds
* Double garage
* Stylish study nook
* Separate shed/wine cellar
* Contemporary and low maintenance colorbond exterior
This home will appeal to many. Couples seeking a tree change, rural retirees, young families and entertainers or even a holiday home which could excel as an air BnB.