Baby George misses out on Royal yuletide dinner

BABY George has missed the British Royal Family's annual Christmas outing, left at home as the rest of the brood headed to Sandringham estate for a traditional yuletide dinner.

The BBC reported that Princess Kate told some in the gathered crowd their five-month-old bub had already opened a few Christmas presents.

The Royals followed the German tradition of opening presents on Christmas Eve, rather than on December 25.

Prince William told well-wishers, "We've had a good morning with George and I can't wait until next year when he's bigger".

Prince Harry, fresh from his Arctic expedition, continues to sport his beard which he said he will keep to honour "Royal tradition".


Mining town named Qld’s top performer for rental yields

Premium Content Mining town named Qld’s top performer for rental yields

A surprising contender outstripped southern counterparts in rental increases by as...

Huge mine pits ‘would meet rehabilitation goals’: Minister

Premium Content Huge mine pits ‘would meet rehabilitation goals’: Minister

The department of environment warned about the serious risks of a CQ mega mine...

CQ park upgrade first step in creating community hub

Premium Content CQ park upgrade first step in creating community hub

Park boasts new barbecues, extra seating and shade structures to better accommodate...