THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have announced they are expecting a third child.

Kensington Palace announced the news on Monday, saying that the Queen and Royal Family are "delighted" with the news.

The Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum, as she did with previous pregnancies and will no longer carry out royal engagements.

The announcement comes after the royal couple travelled to Poland in July and Kate dropped a hint she would like to have more children.

When presented with a gift for a newborn baby, she said "We will just have to have more babies," raising speculation she knew she was pregnant at the time.

Earlier this week residents near the school where Prince George will start raised fears about security, claiming it could become a potential target.

The school has 540 pupils and is one of the most famous in London - costing upwards of $10,000 per term.

Sarah Burnett-Moore, 54, told how she walked into Thomas's Battersea after the front gate and a main entrance door were left open.

Mrs Burnett-Moore told The Telegraph: "I could have walked in with an IED and set it to go off on Thursday.

"I live just 200 metres from the school and myself and lots of neighbours are worried about the security implications as the prince's presence will make the area a target for attacks."

News Corp Australia

Creating support links

Creating support links

Emerald woman starts depression/anxiety support group.

Bush adventures kids will love

Bush adventures kids will love

Local author inspires big rural dreams.

What can you do?

What can you do?

Chance to learn life-saving skills.

Local Partners