A ROCKHAMPTON man has been fined $350 after riding his pushbike while drunk.
Clayton Russell Darr appeared in Rockhampton Magistrates Court yesterday, where Magistrate Cameron Press warned him it was foolish.
"You're only going to hurt yourself," he said.
TOP STORIES ONLINE TODAY
- New bar brings a taste of Cuba to Rockhampton
- Bureau expects rain to continue into next week
- VIDEO: Water spouts captured on camera off Capricorn Coast
- Griffin holds no grudges over Broncos dismissal
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: The Ghost Who Walks a bad role model Riding bicycle while drunk is 'foolish' - magistrate
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.