Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution


DV offender screamed at victim and tried to hit her

Premium Content DV offender screamed at victim and tried to hit her

A man who was to have no contact with a domestic violence victim was seen yelling...

Wetter than average autumn ahead for CQ

Premium Content Wetter than average autumn ahead for CQ

The Bureau of Meteorology has released the climate outlook for March to May –...

CQUni theatre students help high schoolers make good choices

Premium Content CQUni theatre students help high schoolers make good choices

The production includes over 30 key health, safety and legal messages, which are...