July court date for men accused of murder
4pm: THE two men accused of murdering Chantal Barnett and Robert Martinez had their matter heard in Rockhampton Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The matter has been adjourned until July 20.
Wednesday: TWO men accused of murdering two Rockhampton people three years ago are scheduled to appear in court today.
Ian Robert Armstrong and Daniel George Hong are accused of murdering Robert Martinez and Chantal Barnett.
The pair first appeared in court charged with murder in February this year.
Robert's remains were located in October 2014.
Police say over 600 statements have been taken throughout the course of the investigation and over 3000 lines of inquiry have been followed.
The two men, aged 41 and 31, were arrested in Rockhampton.
Police say they had spoken to the pair previously as part of the investigation.
Martinez Barnett murder case
- TIMELINE: The search for Robert Martinez and Chantal Barnett
- The smallest clue could give Chantal's family answers VIDEO: Human remains found recently identified as Martinez
- VIDEO: $250,000 reward offer for information on murder case
- Police identify human remains found in Rockhampton as male
- Skull and teeth among human remains found in Rockhampton
- Authorities make significant find in Rocky homicide
- Police ‘on right track’ to find missing Rockhampton duo
- No evidence found in police search of Lake Awoonga
- Several tip offs led to police divers search at Awoonga Dam
- It’s the small things you miss about loved ones not here
- Police looking for two vehicles in missing Rocky pair case
- Police search River Rd, Midgee, for clues missing duo case
- Women's clothing found at Byfield in homicide investigation
- Missing Rocky duo case now a double murder case - police