Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

The revolution of 'meal prep'

THINK AHEAD: Meal prepping can help you eat healthier without even trying.

Save money and improve health by planning your meals.

Turning heads around town

PRIDE AND JOY: Chevy Camaro owner Dean Witkowski with 'Chev', his Chevy Camaro.

Dean tells all about his pride and joy car 'Chev'.

Fifth generation farmer honoured in baton relay

CARRYING THE BATON: Maxine Cragg was selected to represent Dingo in the 2018 Queen's Baton Relay.

Dingo resident Maxine Cragg has been selected as a baton bearer.

Local Partners