AN INTERNATIONAL expression of interest campaign has been launched for the sale of Noosa Springs.
The 71.62ha gated residential community and resort facility that will eventually comprise 300 homes, extensive sport and leisure facilities, and resort accommodation of up to 240 apartments, is on the market for the first time.
It is already one of the country's most successfully integrated master planned developments.
Global real estate firm Jones Lang LaSalle has been appointed to sell the master planned development.
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels executive vice president Dean Humphries and capital markets national director Ben McGrath will manage the campaign.
Mr McGrath said that Noosa Heads was one of the most highly sought after real estate destinations in Australia.
"It therefore provides investors and developers with a unique opportunity to acquire a strategic asset in this region," Mr McGrath said.
"Noosa Springs is already well established with a large number of award-winning homes completed and sold over the past 15 years.
"However, there is now the opportunity for an investor or developer to acquire the last remaining tracts of land and develop a further 198 owner occupied or investment apartments."
The sites are serviced with development approvals in place.
There are also 26 residential allotments bordering the golf course.
Mr Humphries said Noosa Springs offered a unique opportunity for a resort type investor or developer to take advantage of the tourism market.
"It already has a number of managed apartments accompanying the golf course, day spa, function facility and leisure centre," he said.
ON THE MARKET
- Development site one - 4.262 hectares with full approval for up to 155 apartments and facilities
- Development site two - 1.1 hectares with potential for up to 43 apartments (STCA)
- The Oasis - a residential subdivision with 26 vacant lots
- Other land suitable for possible future development
- Championship 18-hole golf course and clubhouse
- World class day spa
- Restaurant, conferencing and function venue
- Boutique fitness centre
- Resort accommodation - management rights for 32 apartments
- Tennis centre and pavilion
- 25 metre heated swimming pool
- Extensive back of house facilities
- Retail shops - pro golf shop, cafe, resort reception and offices
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.