FEDERAL Employment Minister Michaelia Cash has failed to table a report into the Work for the Dole death of Toowoomba teen Josh Park-Fing despite a Senate order it be released.
Mr Park-Fing died more than 11 months ago from head injuries after falling from a trailer at the Toowoomba Showgrounds.
He was employed through NEATO, and his death triggered an investigation into the workplace program.
Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon earlier this month passed a motion in the Upper House that the report into Mr Park-Fing's death be made public, and had the support of the Federal Opposition.
It was due to be tabled in the Senate by 4pm Monday.
"Josh's family, friends and every Work for the Dole participant in the country deserve to see this report," Sen. Rhiannon said.
"We will keep demanding that the government release it for public scrutiny."
Sen. Rhiannon's motion that "all documents and correspondence" relating to Mr Park-Fing was passed on March 21, and included the "report prepared by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland".
Sen. Cash said it was inappropriate to release the report before it was considered by QWHS.
"The government has blocked several attempts to release the report - this is just the latest," Sen. Rhiannon said.
Sen. Rhiannon will again raise the report in the Senate next month.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.