Two taken to hospital after bedroom fire

TWO occupants of a North Ipswich home have been taken to hospital following a fire earlier this afternoon.

A fire started in the bedroom of a house on Geraldine Ave about 12.40pm.

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokeswoman said two crews were sent to the scene, but the fire was out on arrival.

The fire is not suspicious in nature.

The injured have been taken to Ipswich Hospital.


Fran Underhill: Local author is a force for positivity

Fran Underhill: Local author is a force for positivity

Fran sends a message to children.

No local blood service...

No local blood service...

Emerald local raising awareness on the importance of donating blood.

Council's liveable spaces project focuses on families

Council's liveable spaces project focuses on families

Isaac budget brings lifestyle upgrades.

Local Partners