AFTER an impressive start to the NRL campaign, Roosters fullback Michael Gordon says he will hold off on a decision on his future until the end of the season.
The 33-year-old is on a one-year contract with the tri-colours and has been contemplating his future.
But despite knowing his career is likely to come to an end sooner rather than later, the former State of Origin representative said he was still to decide what happens next.
"I'm not in any rush to make a decision," Gordon said.
"I'm not one to want to keep playing for the sake of it. I'll probably make a decision at the end of the year.
"If this is my last year after the last game I'll just say I've had enough."
Gordon has had a great start to the 2017 season, scoring four tries in the Roosters' opening four wins, and setting up two tries.
He was good again in the 20-6 win over the Rabbitohs on Thursday but said there was still room for improvement.
"We still haven't clicked in attack and we're playing an attacking brand of footy," Gordon said.
"Pearcey (Mitchell Pearce) and Luke (Keary) looks like they have been together for a long time and I just chime in at the right time."
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.