Conditions of entry: APN Audience Panel Recruitment
1. By registering for the Audience Panel, Registrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Registration is open to all residents of Queensland and New South Wales.
3. Registry: To register, readers must register their details by successfully completing in full an online registration survey. By registering, Registrants agree to be contacted by, and to participate in, reader surveys conducted by Nielsen on behalf of the Promoter.
4. Eligibility limitations: Registrants must be at least 18 years of age to register. The following persons are ineligible to register:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this Promotion;
(ii) Registrants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify for this promotion except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Registrants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award a prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize. The Promoter in its reasonable discretion shall determine any verification tests and procedures. ID that includes a photograph, proof of age, identity and residency may be required.
5. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by the Registrant. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. By entering this Promotion, Registrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in any component of the prize should they be chosen as the winner. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/ merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services, by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners, or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, a prize.
6. Registries and privacy: All registries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will also be supplied to The Nielsen Company. Registries will only be used for the purposes of this Promotion and for Nielsen to conduct surveys with Registrants on the Promoter’s behalf, unless Registrants tick the box at the time of entry stating that they wish to receive marketing material, in which case the Promoter may be in touch to let them know about goods, services or promotions that may be of interest to them. All responses to surveys are confidential and responses will be aggregated with those of other respondents. Individuals will not be identified at any time based on their survey responses. No personal information collected in this Promotion will be passed on to any other third parties.
Promoter: APN Newspapers Pty Ltd ABN 21 009 657 943